FOH - baristA
Full-TIME | $12.65/hour
Our Barista's are the forefront of our business. These people are the first impression on our customers, they greet everyone that walks in with a smile on their face and a welcoming tone in their voice. The Barista has the most important job here at The Rustic Rooster, they are the people that interact with our customers and ensure that our high level of service is executed consistently.
- Execute sales through our Point of Sale (POS).
- Package baked items to order.
- Hand craft specialty coffees, teas, etc.
- Run food and drink orders to customers tables.
- Ensure our "Clean as you go" model is executed by keeping the front counter and cafe clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensure the front counter and coffee make station is fully stocked at all times.
- Ensure our bakery counter is fully stocked and presentable.
- General cleaning duties; i.e. cleaning washrooms, sweeping cafe floor, wiping tables, etc.
- Minimum 2 years experience in customer service/retail industry.
- Cash handling experience is an asset, but not required.
- Barista experience is an asset, but not required.
- Reliable transportation.
- Flexible availability, with a minimum of five days a week.
- Ability to multitask and handle working under pressure.
- Self motivated and detail oriented